Serengeti Fly in, Fly out Safari Luxury Safari – 4 Days
This is a four-day luxury tour accompanied by a guide. You’ll have 2 nights in the Serengeti which can be essential as it’s the largest and famous for over a million wildebeest. Visit the Ngorongoro Crater, the highlighted park with beautiful landscapes and a surreal view of the crater. You’ll also go to Tarangire, a smaller Serengeti but famous for the large numbers of elephants. This tour gives you adequate time in the parks to view wild animals and relax while avoiding long drives.
- Full board (breakfast, lunch & dinner) accommodation while on safari
- All game drives viewing in a custom-built 4x4 Safari Land Cruiser
- All park and entrance fees
- Transportation with 4x4 vehicles with viewing roofs
- Professional English-speaking driver/guide during the safari.
- Bottled water in safari vehicles – 1 liter per person per day
- Ngorongoro Crater car supplement fee
- 24-hour support during the safari from our office in Arusha.
- International flights
- Balloon excursion (US$599 pp)
- Entry visa to Tanzania.
- Travel and health insurance
- Gratuities to your guide, hotel staff, and porters
- Meals, drinks, and excursions not described in the itinerary
- Any other items of a personal nature, laundry, telephone, and postage
- Item of personal Nature
You will be picked up from the hotel and be driven to the airport in Zanzibar airport, where you will board a small plane that flys into the Serengeti airstrip, arriving in Serengeti in the am & from there you will start game drives to the afternoon where you will head to the lodge for lunch before heading out for an evening game drive & enjoying a surreal sunset in the Serengeti.
After breakfast, you will continue with the game drive, on this day you have an option to do a full-day game drive or you can divide sessions into an early morning session then an evening session then after which is for those who will want to relax in the afternoon but for those wishing to see a lot we advice heading out for the whole day.
After an early breakfast, you will embark on a game drive to various regions of the park. You will then return to the lodge for lunch. After lunch, you will check out and begin your journey back to the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. You will arrive at the Ngorongoro Serena lodge with the Ngorongoro craters view; just at the top of Ngorongoro Crater in the evening. Here you will check in, have dinner, and turn in early; in order to be ready for an early morning descent into the crater.
After an early breakfast, you will descend into the Ngorongoro Crater on a journey to find the black rhino; the hardest animal to spot. Inside this beautiful crater, you will experience Africa’s version of “Noah’s Ark”, with a vast variety of wildlife including elephants, hyenas, big cats, rhinos, and more. In the afternoon, you will stop for lunch at the hippo lake and then enjoy another game drive as you ascend back up to the crater rim. You will return to the lodge, check out and drive to Arusha airport for your afternoon flight back to Zanzibar.