6-Day Tanzania Lodge Safari
On this 6-day Tanzania camping safari you will be taken to the well-known home of the highest population density of elephants as compared to anywhere in Tanzania, Serengeti National Park which is home to the world’s largest movement of animals, often called the “Great Migration.” More than 1.7 million wildebeest, 500,000 zebra and 200,000 antelope make their way from Ndutu region of the southern Serengeti northward through the whole length of the “endless plains” together with the multi-faceted jewel (Ngorongoro Crater), often overlooked by safari goers with the last day swimming in a natural Oasis sourced from Kilimanjaro Mountain which make a 6 days Tanzania Camping Safari and ideal trip to book.
- All Accommodation
- Professional and English Speaking guides available for the safari
- Private 4 x 4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
- Park fees/ Crater fees
- All 3 meals a day as specified in the day-by-day section
- Airport Transfer drop off after Safari
- Government taxes.
- Visa fees, Travel & Personal accident insurance
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Meals not listed above
- Visit Masai Cultural Village
- Tips and any items of a personal nature.
- Anything that is not mentioned